Thanks to baitkinblog for nominating me for my site’s second Liebster Award. More good news on my one year anniversary (they technically nominated me on Friday but I haven’t had the chance to address it until now). You should check out their site as it has a lot of good stuff to offer movie fans.
The Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support, recognition and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.
How does the Liebster Award Work? Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here was their questions for me and my answers:
1. Least favourite movie and why?
- Septic Man, obviously.
2: How long have you had a page on WordPress?
- Since today is my 1 year anniversary, I’ll say 1 year.
3: What inspires you to keep writing?
- My love of movies and wanting to challenge myself.
4: Favourite superhero?
- I can’t seem to decide between Captain America and Iron Man.
5: Do you like video games? If so, what’s your favourite?
- I love video games but I don’t get to play them as often as I would like. My favorite game has to be Half-Life 2.
6: Favourite book?
- I don’t really read as much as I should either but the last books I’ve read are the Game of Thrones series and I kind of liked those.
7: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- The obvious one would be reading minds but I know people whose minds I would stay away from so I guess I’d say flying.
8: Who’s your favourite TV/movie character and why?
- My favorite TV character would be Gil Grissom from CSI Las Vegas and my favorite movie character would be anyone Tom Hanks plays.
9: Do you have a tip for people who would like to start writing on WordPress?
- Keep at it.
10: If you could travel to any point in time and live there, where would you go?
- I’m pretty happy with where I am now but if I had to, I’d pick the 1990s so I can relive all I missed while being a kid.
11: Social media outlets (so people can follow you)
- I’m on Twitter (@keithlovemovies) and on Facebook (keithlovesmovies.com)
Here are my Nominees
My questions would be and I do apologize for some of them being similar to the first set of questions I asked before:
- What was your favorite movie of 2016 so far?
- What was your least favorite movie of 2016 so far?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What is your least favorite movie of all time?
- What movies this year are you most looking forward to?
- How often do you get popcorn when you go to the theater?
- Do you like watching a movie in a theater or at home?
- Where is your favorite place to sit in a theater?
- Do you still buy physical movies or do you prefer digital ones?
- What is the most movies you’ve seen in a day?
- What do you do when you’re not watching movies?
I would like to end this by thanking baitkinblog again for my second nomination and I hope that my answers were to their liking.
Categories: Keith's Blog