It’s just raining awards in here:
This time it’s the amazing, terrific, stupendous THEMARCKOGUY who has bestowed upon me this honour for the now third time. You owe it to yourselves to check out his sight and all the wisdom and insight he has to offer.
For those who don’t know, the Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support, recognition and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.
How does the Liebster Award Work? Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here are the questions he’s asked me along with my answers:
1. Is there a movie remake that you actually think is good?
- I’ll take the easy way out and say Star Trek (2009).
2. You’re gonna be stuck in a prison cell for a long time, name three books that you’d bring with you to pass the time.
- Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed.
3. Are there any movie adaptations that you think are better than the book it’s based on?
- I don’t think I’m the right person to answer this question as I rarely read books that are adapted to movies because I never know they were books before I see their movie counterparts.
4. Best/Worst film you’ve seen so far that came out this year?
- Finding Dory/God’s Not Dead 2.
5. Should the United states presidential campaign of 2016 be called Tron or Clump?
- How about Beyond Thunderdome?
6. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- Game Boy
7. Global warming: Scientific fact or total bullshit?
- A scientific fact and the fact that people can’t accept this is total bullshit.
8. Is there a song that always gets you emotional/makes you cry?
- In the arms of an angel by Sarah McLachlan.
9. What’s your favorite documentary film?
- I don’t watch too many documentaries but the last ones I’ve watch were by Michael Moore.
10. Cats or dogs?
- If it likes me, cat or dog, then they’re okay in my book.
11. What is your most anticipated movie of 2017?
- Star Wars Episode VIII
Here are my Nominees (Markus figured out that you can nominate 5 to 11 blogs so I’m following his lead and nominated 8. Monkey see, monkey do.):
- Lazy Sunday Movies
- Motion Picture Blog
- Big Picture Reviews
- Just Shrewd Me
- Film Faculty
- Char of London
- Jason’s Movie Blog
- Film Music Central
Here are my questions:
- What kind of TV shows do you watch?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Are there any older TV shows that you still want to watch?
- Do you like to read and if so, what is your favorite book?
- Would you rather read the book or watch its movie counterpart?
- Have you ever strongly reacted to a movie or TV show based on a book that either got something really wrong or really right?
- If you could just watch 1 TV show, 1 movie, and read 1 book, what would they be?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you travel and if so where is the best place you ever visited?
- Where would you still like to go?
- What is your most anticipated movie of 2017? (I stole this question but it’s a good one)
I would like to end this by thanking THEMARCKOGUY again for my third Liebster nomination and I hope that my answers were to his liking and I hope he had a great day.