Now I’m a big fan of money …
but awards are nice too. In this case, I would like to thank
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Give them 11 questions
Here are her questions for me and my answers in bold:
Who would you choose to play you in a film of your life?
Tom Hanks, I just love that guy
Would you prefer to watch a film or TV series?
I’m a big fan of both but it would depend on the subject matter.
What was the last film you watched?
The Magnificent Seven.
If you could only watch films by one actor/actress for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Tom Hanks, he’s the best.
Which country/place have you always wanted to visit but never have?
Japan or Australia, they’ve always fascinated me.
What would be your perfect day off?
At the theatre watching movies, maybe binge watching a show I’m behind on, or even catching up on some video games I’ve been ignoring.
If you were to make a feature film, what genre would it be/what would it be about?
I’m not too funny, dramatic, or romantic so I guess that just leaves horror.
Do you prefer the city or the country?
City, no mosquitoes or things I’m allergic to.
Would you rather watch a film alone, with family, or with friends?
As long as they don’t bother me, anyone is fine.
Is there any film or film genre you hate/can’t bear to watch?
Sure, everyone likes some more than others but I don’t mind any of them.
What is your favourite film?
It’d take some time to think of an all-time favorite so out of this year, my favourite is Finding Dory.
Now here are my nominees:
- Lazy Sunday Movies
- Motion Picture Blog
- Big Picture Reviews
- Just Shrewd Me
- Char of London
- VIA VHS
- Jason’s Movie Blog
- Film Music Central
Now here are my 11 questions (I’m going to try hard and think of new ones):
- If a movie was made about your life, what genre would it be?
- Is there any movie that you love but nobody else does?
- Any guilty pleasures movie or TV wise?
- Do you still read and if so, what’s your favorite book?
- If you had more time in a day, what would you be doing?
- Is there anything you’ve ever wanted to do but just haven’t had the chance?
- Do you care about IMAX and/or 3D when watching a movie?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you can meet a famous person who is either dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Have you ever been so mad at a movie that you couldn’t help but to yell at the screen?
- What movies are you looking forward to for the rest of this year?
Categories: Keith's Blog