Now that the dust has settled from my last Sunshine Blogger Award, I would like to thank Film Carnage
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Give them 11 questions
Here are his questions for me and my answers in bold:
What is the next film you’ll see at the cinema?
– Silence or Rings.
What is your favourite book to film adaptation?
– Any of the Lord of the Rings movies.
Battle of the brothers: Ben Affleck or Casey Affleck?
– Right now would be Casey but overall would be Ben. There, I didn’t make a decision.
What film do you most regret seeing?
– I do not regret anything!
If you could spend 24 hours with any fictional character from film, who would it be?
– Theodore from Her.
With the Oscars just having announced their nominations yesterday, which Best Picture winner do you think the Academy got most wrong?
– Hell or High Water. That one is a tad overrated to me.
What is your favorite Alfred Hitchcock film?
– I’ve seen bits and pieces of his films but I don’t remember ever seeing a whole one but from what I’ve seen, I’d say Psycho.
What film can you most watch without getting bored of it?
– Her, one of my all-time favorite movies for sure.
Which director would you pick to make a film about your life?
– Steven Spielberg would be the safest choice.
DVD or Digital?
– Digital movies are better for one-time viewings but if I really like a movie, I’ll get the DVD.
If you could only watch one genre of film for the rest of your life, which would it be?
– Romantic comedies, just kidding. Action and comedy are subjective so that would leave dramas I suppose.
Now here are my nominees:
Now here are my 11 questions (They are the same questions as before but I’m asking them to new people so it’s okay):
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What would like to do if you had more time?
- If you can only watch one movie or TV show the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite TV show right now?
- What was your favorite movie of 2016?
- What was your least favorite movie of 2016?
- What is your most anticipated movie of 2017?
- What is your least anticipated movie of 2017?
- Any movie or TV guilty pleasures?
- What is your Best Picture winner at this year’s Oscars?
- Do you still watch trailers?
Thanks again for Film Carnage for nominating me and I hope you check him out!
Categories: Keith's Blog