Over my short blogging career I have been nominated for many awards including a bunch of Liebster and Sunshine Blogger awards but you can now add a new Award to that list but not just one but 2 Mystery Blogger Awards!!!!!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by OKOTO ENIGMA with an intention of forming a community of like-minded bloggers that appreciate each other’s work.
The rules of the tag/award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Now to fulfill my obligations:
3 things about myself:
- If you didn’t figure it out from my site title, I like movies but I liked a lot more other things. I’ve talked about this before on my site but I like television as well. My favorite all-time show is The X-Files. I review some TV shows on this site but those are just a fraction of what I actually watch.
- I am not good at sports but I like to watch them. Think of it as living vicariously through various athletes.
- I am a twin, not the identical kind unfortunately.
Here are my answers to Geeky Cheeky Always Sneaky’s 5 questions:
- I don’t have a preference. I go where the movie I want to see is.
- I’ve never been to a film festival but I’ve always wanted to go. I live in Ottawa, Canada which is close to Toronto. I’ve been there before but never to the festival.
- The only movie I remember from the year I was born (1990) is Home Alone.
- The first movie I remember watching at the cinema is The Lion King.
- You can’t talk about upcoming movies without mentioning Star Wars Episode VII so it would have to be that one.
Here are my answers to thefilm.blog‘s 5 questions:
- I don’t know, maybe Alfred Hitchcock and Tom Hanks off the top of my head.
- Lethal Weapon
- I watch a lot of movies so a friends suggested I should write about it and the rest was history.
- La La Land but I wouldn’t be upset if Moonlight won.
Here are the blogs I would like to nominate:
- Motion Picture Blog
- Big Picture Reviews
- Lazy Sunday Movies
- Plain, Simple Tom
- Just Shrewd Me
- Wannabe Movie Critic
- Often Off Topic
- Film Frenzy
- Thomas J
- Jason’s Movie Blog
- Reads & Reels
Here are my 5 questions (and I’ll try to think of original ones and I’m sorry if I may have asked them before):
- What film genre would best describe your life?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- If you can do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Will it be an outrage if La La Land doesn’t win Best Picture?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
My Best Posts:
I can’t really think of one that I would place above the others but my review of Bad Moms was my most viewed review, probably since I seemed to have been the first to post one (but I could be wrong).
Categories: Keith's Blog